[Elfsea] Byzantine Encampment at Elfsea Defender

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Wed May 30 18:31:05 PDT 2001

Why Jengjen, do you travel with the Varangians?  They are a valued strength
to the Empire.  I welcome you to camp with us and help us build for a few
days, the Jewel of the Eastern Holy Roman Empire.

Of course, the Crusaders will be welcome to visit our fair lands, as long as
they remember to only leave with what they came with:)  WE are not their
enemies, nor the object of their Crusade.  They wish to free the Holy Land
from the domination of the Muslims.

As for us, we can live side by side with those of the Muslim faith, just as
they live side by side with us.  We are all subjects of the One Creator and
allow for people of all nations and beliefs to trade within our City.

Besides which, we have a really cool hippodrome and lots of parties:)

Xene

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of JengjenVandeRoet at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 7:23 PM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Byzantine Encampment at Elfsea Defender

Oh, my, now I'm torn........I have tow personas, one travels with the Rus in
the 9th century, and the other, my fighting persona, is from the crusader
era. Whatever shall I do?!?

Jengjen van de Roet

Central Region, Ansteorra
Formerly of Arenal, in the Kingdom of Meridies
L.E.S.C.A.T.S. Spoon Wielder
www.geocities.com/ffutknat