[Elfsea] solariums

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Thu May 31 06:59:37 PDT 2001

Thanks Mistress Xene.  I need to take a ton of vacation time over the next 11 weeks and I thought what better way to spend some of that time than with my friends in Elfsea.

If I might be so bold as to make this offer - If anyone in Elfsea is interested in getting together and doing some A&S type stuff, just give me hollar.  Friday's are best, but nearly any weekday will work.

Lavina

Mistress Xene wrote:

We had stopped having the Solariums after I went back to work.  Also, interest had waned.  That's OK. All things have a life cycle of their own.

Lady Lavina wrote:

I was wondering if the Solariums in Elfsea are still going on.  If so, when and where?