[Elfsea] Open Torch

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Thu May 31 09:11:42 PDT 2001

No, Madelina, it is for glass bead-making.

Although, I'm sure some of the stories that are told over the heat of the
torches *could* be considered a form of bardic:)

Rixende is an excellent beadswoman and teaches at her house on most Thursday
evenings.  I have yet to unearth my torch and set-up from when we moved last
year, but I will....I will....

Xene

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Jane Sitton
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 10:47 AM
To: 'elfsea at ansteorra.org'
Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Open Torch

Is this a bardic of some sort?

Madelina de Lyndesaye

-----Original Message-----
From: Jhan Knebel [mailto:rixende at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 10:31 AM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org

Yes, torches are open tonite. However, I will be
running back and forth to my Mom's house a few times
with garage sale items for this weekend, so if I'm not
there right at 7, or when you show up, just wait a few
minutes. Also, I am in the middle of a move at my job,
and they managed to loose my CPU. So, I am writing you
through the kindness of a coworker. If you need
directions, or other information, please call me at:

817-963-3825 work
817-797-1988 cell

Rixende