[Elfsea] Springfaire and suggestions...

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 08:21:02 PDT 2001

Buenos Dias!

Well, now that I'm rested again, I would like to share what I learned from
Springfaire this weekend...

1) I now have new respect for ladies-in-waiting (this means you Arabella).
By 3:00, Rebecca and I were both wiped out. I have a suggestion. Why not
have 2 ladies-in-waiting assigned to each the Baron and 2 to the Baroness?
That's a total of 4. These 2 ladies could split the day shift in 1/2 and
they wouldn't be as tired by the end of the day.

2) Sponge bathes feel so good at the end of a long day...Thanks Adelaide!!

3) I have a new respect for all landed nobility that must sit on thrones. At
the torchlight tournament Saturday night, I had to use the privies as soon
as they said "Lay on". So, I sat there for over an hour waiting. Not only
that, but it's so hard to pay attention and to think of nice things to say
off the cuff when you are tired from a long day.

I would like to thank everyone again for coming to the wedding and the
torchlight tournament. Thank you to everyone who helped me and Phelippe get
ready for the wedding. Thank you to our wedding party and our tournament
champions. Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful (and unexpected)
wedding gifts.

Phelippe and I both really loved the site and can see what what potential
the site really has (though in the future I would really like to see a bath
house).

Maria