[Elfsea] Equipment needed for Guardian of the Tor

Rendell Skaggs rendells at code-works.com
Mon May 7 05:46:49 PDT 2001

Greetings to the Barony, and a request. We are planning a somewhat
different tourney for this, our tenth Guardian. To pull this off we need
to borrow some combat archery equipment. We are looking for two combat
legal bows and about two dozen combat arrows with markland-style tips.
Any help procuring these items will be much appreciated.
-Seanan
--
                               ___
-The best way to travel       / .''>   -Lord Seanán mac Tighearnáin