[Elfsea] Congratulations

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue May 8 11:08:33 PDT 2001

Galen here...

I would like to publically congratulate Lord Philip
White on his commencement this coming Saturday from my
Alma Mater, The University of Texas at Arlington.
Attaining a Bachelor's Degree is no small thing, and
neither has been his concurrent work with the College
of Three Bridges.  Not to mention his Magna Cum Laude
status (I missed Cum Laude by only a small fraction of
a percent myself).

He's put in a lot of hard work, and a pat on the back
is well-deserved.  To think, five years ago he couldn't
even spell "Gaduation", now he's going to his own.

Great job, Philip!

- Galen