[Elfsea] Attention All Scroll Subscribers

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Thu May 10 07:04:47 PDT 2001

There has been a major postal snafu with the May Scroll.  In short,
every Elfsea Scroll was returned to my residence yesterday,
undelivered.  They will be placed again in the mail today, but
obviously will be running very late, I'm sorry.

The reason in short is that for the first time since I've been
chronicler the scroll weighed less than 1 ounce.  Unfortunately while
this meant less postage, I was not aware of a surcharge on large flat
items of less than 1 ounce, and every scroll was returned for
insufficent postage, by 11 cents.

I sincerely apologize, and am doing everything I can to rectify this as
quickly as possible.

Timothy
Chronicler