[Elfsea] Steppes Warlord

Annette Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 19:51:52 PDT 2001

Greetings from the co-autocrat of Steppes Warlord XXVIII.

I wish to thank everyone who made this past weekend a most wonderful event
whether you helped or just showed up to play.

There are many who helped that I know by name and many more who names slip
my mind or I do not know.

I wish to thank the following people who without their help this event would
not have happened.  Caution this is a long list.

My co-autocrat Ld Carlos Ritchey who's help and support over the past few
months is invaluable.

Our deputy, Ld William Worm, who's help on site was fantastic. Not to
mention is also my newest apprentice brother.

My daughter, Neassa Portlaw, who took on the children's activities with two
weeks notice.

Ldy Elspeth de Forbeys and Ld John de Irwin our gate coordinators who stayed
at gate the entire time.  You guys rock.  Thanks also to those who
volunteered their time at gate.

Ldy Morgan Cain the merchant coordinator and maker of Baronial lunch.

Ldy Kael the Lucky and his deputy Ld Richard of Durnford did an excellent
job on security and all those who helped.  For those who stayed up to make
sure that we could sleep knowing you were watching over us.

Fionnual of Arkham our prize coordinator.  She did an outstanding job. Even
though her husband was just released from the hospital she still made sure
everything was taken care of.

Contessa Valaria Richila Navarro and her deputy Uriah of Hebron who ran the
period games.

Ldy Margarite McBriden (Steppes newest Oak, congratulations!!) and Ldy Maeva
Beiskaldi our list mistresses.

Ldy Katya our waterbearer coordinator and all those who helped make sure
that everyone was taken care of.  We couldn't have survived without you.

HL Gala Cunningham who ran the A & S.

Ld William Ironwyrm our archery marshall.

Jacques the Spinks our youth archery marshall.

Ldy Averial Thorhalla the Bardic competition coordinator and Caradoc (?) who
helped.

Ldy Aimee De Long Coeur with the equestrian activities.  The horses were
beautiful.

Ld Crystoll Mackintosh who ran the knife ax and spear throw.

Ld Thorkel who took the responsibility of Knights marshall at the last
minute and all those who marshalled.

Our scroll and invititation crew.  HL Suzanna the Herbalist, Ldy Lete
Bithespring, HL Giuliana Firidolfi, Ldy Keara Ryan, Ld John de Irwin, HL
Caireen of Dun cu Ruadh, Ldy Francesca Laviana Sansovino, and HL Muireann.

Ldy Adrianna Hambleton, Ld Collin Crawford, Ld Jaime Hambleton and those I
do not know your names for decorating the hall so that I could take a much
needed nap.

For all those children who waterbeared, helped in the hall, ran errands and
just helped where ever you could. Vivat!!!

And oh yeah Ld Tomas for making Sunday evening court so entertaining.

In Service

Ldy Mary Elizabeth