[Elfsea] Heraldic Returns ... more details pending

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 09:35:44 PDT 2001

Greetings Elfsea,

A new set of returns, and acceptances, has been sent from Laurel.
While I do not yet have the reasons why, the following is the list of
items returned from Laurel for more work.  Elfsea has at least two
items, one being Siobhan's name which as returned, and the other being
Three Bridge's device, which has been pended for consideration next
month by Laurel.

Generally a return means a conflict was found, and a pend means that
they are checking an actual image on file of a registered device for
visual conflict, but this is just the norm and not always so.

As I get more details, I will pass them on.

Timothy of Glastinbury
Pursuivant Extraordinary