[Elfsea] FW: [Steppes] new homes

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Thu May 31 10:22:38 PDT 2001

Forwarded with HRH permission.
Xene

-
On Behalf Of Trish Kvamme [ladyoftherose at hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 10:58 AM

Greetings to the list.

I am writing today as it seems that my daughter and I have discovered
something new about ourselves, an allergenic reaction to our kitties.

We need to find homes for 3 loving pets, Pikachu, Tigger, and Little Bee.

Pikachu is a calico female, long haired and very friendly, she likes to
cuddle and she is very sweet.

Tigger is a fixed male and is very quiet, extremely patient, small children
often maul him and he only looks mildly bored.  He is very pretty short
haired orange tiger striped.

Little Bee is a Russian blue mix, he is a short haired and blue grey male.
He is extremely affectionate, purrs almost constantly, likes to hold up his
end of the conversation and loves children and everyone else who will pet
him.

All three are wonderful animals, and I love them very much, but my allergies
are winning and I am hopeful that someone out there will be interested in
taking one (or two) home with them.

Please email me direct if you would like to meet them.

Larissa