[Elfsea] Springfaire and suggestions...

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Wed May 2 08:44:37 PDT 2001

First I would like to say I had a wonderful time at springfaire. The site
reminds me of the sites we used more than 10 years ago. I remarked about
this several times to his grace Jean Richard Malcomson. It was a trip back
in time, in organiztion that goes back in time for almost everything it
does. Hmmmm... How ironic?

Because I like the site I have some real questions to ask.
Site cost is $5.00 per head correct? What about children? Is electricity
covered in the per head fee?
If the sca makes improvements to the site, do we get a price break on the
next event? What are the site rules for the site?
I understood there were some off limits area were ampguard households had
done some work for a group camp site. Can the same thing be done for the
sca? Would this be off limits to other organizations who rent the site?
What are the conditions of the site during bad weather?
Are any of these items for this written in a contract? Could I get a copy of
the contract?
Is there another exit if the one road is blocked or washed out?
Inquiring mind wants to know.
Richard Fairbourne