[Elfsea] Re: ANST-Announce - Great Demo Opportunity...

Cait & Ragnar (Rok?) james.crocker at verizon.net
Wed May 2 10:30:13 PDT 2001

Sounds great!  Maybe on the 12th?  I would love to do it.  I am having SCA
withdraws right now.  If I am not in labor, I will try to be there.  My hubby
will be in tow.  We wanted to see the movie anyway.  I wonder if we would get
discounts on movie tickets.  We did in Austin for the movie "The Three
Musketeers".

Cait O'Hara
(Just waiting for the little one to pop out:)