[Elfsea] Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Academy of the Bow site

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Wed May 2 09:37:49 PDT 2001

The Website with more information than you can use should be up in the next week or so.

So far we have scheduled on:

     Making a self Bow
     Beginning Shooting/Form
     Instinctive Shooting Vs Aiming
     Making arrows, Physics of shooting
     Running an IKAC and IKCAC
     Setting up a safe range
     Why and how we ALWAYS inspect equipment
     Advanced Arrows - Cresting and spliced fletching
     Coordinating Archers/siege fire with Heavy units
     Introduction to siege engineering
     Knife axe and Spear - Introduction
     Introduction to combat archery
     Marshallate meeting
     Royal Hunstman Shoot for Duncan and Larissa, Princeps & Princepessa
     Royal Round Shooting
     Awarding of Tassles for Royal Round Ranking system

And we are of course looking for many more classes. :)
There will be four class areas.  2 or 3 of which will be ON the firing line.  Any Ideas on what you would like to see?

Wilim Penbras