[Elfsea] Headlines from Spring Faire

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 17:11:42 PDT 2001

Torchlight Tournament:

Won by HL Guy le Strange (won a very nice basket stuffed with all kinds of
goodies)
Best Chivalry: Jenjen (won a feast platter and a battle axe...the axe was
mistakenly left at home)
Best Consort: I'm embarrassed to say I don't remember her name, but her lord
had just gotten authorized the day before

Maria

-----