[Elfsea] Knight's Tale Demo

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Thu May 3 12:47:33 PDT 2001

Xene here:

Why don't you check with the Hospitaller for Steppes or Lindenwood and see
if they would like to organize it?  Or even the Central Regional Hospitaller
if there is one?

Or maybe we could just all pick a time to attend the showing in costume - we
used to call it "freaking the mundanes", then go out to eat afterwards.

Of course, *I* remember doing a demo at "The Norseman"  (or was it "The
Viking") with Lee Majors.

Yes, I am a dinosaur:)

Xene