[Elfsea] Knights Tale Demo....Bad News

M. E. Krippel laisse at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 14:55:10 PDT 2001

 Well, the only thing about Sundance Square is to definitely work it out with City Center Security.  I work here, and they kinda like knowing about these things. :)

Merean

  Tessa Nieto <eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings to all!

Lady Maria - Have you tried Sundance Square? Since
Fort Worth is trying to enhance its "artsy" image,
they may be inclined to allow us to do a demo either
at Sundance 11 or at the Palace (I think the Palace
would be a better place. Bigger lobbies, lots more
peeps). Also, it would allow those in the western
reaches of our barony a better chance of getting to
the demo as they won't have to drive the highways and
such.

Please keep us up to date on what's going on. OH! I
heard that there's a Sneak Preview this Saturday night
for "A Knight's Tale." If you'd like, I will be more
than happy to call theatres and see which ones are
hosting the sneak and what's showing with the flick
(again, probably the Palace). I can't think of a
better way to let off post-Algebra-Final-Exam stress
than to beat some sense into some Elfsea fighters!

Let me know, okies? Thanks!

Lady Eleanor
--- Rhonda New wrote:
> Another theater, perhaps?
>
> /Ly Elizabeth
>
> Christine Huse wrote:
>
> > Buenos Dias!
> >
> > I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I just
> got off the phone with the
> > manager of the Grapevine Mills AMC Theatre.

> > I'm open to suggestions at this point. (Any ideas
> Vix?? Cait?? anyone??)
> >
> > Maria

"Reality is a figment of my imagination"
"Omnia mutantur:  All things change"