[Elfsea] Location Found for "A Knight's Tale" Demonstration

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Fri May 4 12:41:38 PDT 2001

Xene here with a few suggestions:

1) Take an ice chest with drinks and keep it in someone's car.  Movie soft
drinks are *way* too expensive.

2) Eat a snack before you come.  Set a starting time and an end time for
each demo.

3) Bring a chair.

4) Do two shifts for the two shows.  That way, half the group can go to the
first show, and half can see the second one.

Anyone else have ideas?

Thanks,
Xene