[Elfsea] Re: [Steppes] May Black Star

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon May 7 18:30:33 PDT 2001

> Has anyone received their May issue of the Black Star? I haven't gotten
mine
> yet.
>
> Lady Layla

The new Kingdom Chronicler posted a week or so ago, very apologetically,
that due to some problems he had not expected when taking on the office, the
May issue would be late.  I am on the road and the message (from Ansteorra
and Anst-Announce) is on the home computer, or I would forward it to here.

                                            ---= Morgan

"The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along
 so well is that they have a common enemy."
                                   ---= Sam Levenson