[Elfsea] [Fwd: [Steppes] Fw: SCA newcomer]

Vicki Shetler shetler at home.com
Wed May 9 13:58:43 PDT 2001

This just in from a newbie...

Vix aka Isolde von Rugen
--
From: "Chiara" <chiara at io.com>
To: "rosenfeld" <rosenfeld at egroups.com>, <steppes at ansteorra.org>,
    "Kryz Sims" <jes at saintmail.net>
Subject: [Steppes] Fw: SCA newcomer
Sender: steppes-admin at ansteorra.org
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 17:38:04 -0500

This newcomer lives in Scurry(which is close to Kaufman and Kemp).  If there
is anyone that is close to him could you please contact him and help him out
to a few local events and get him ready for Steppes Warlord? He is closer to
the Steppes and Elfsea than he is to Rosenfeld because he is so far south
but I am sure there are a few of you out that way that can help. His name is
Will. Please let me know the outcome. :)

Could someone cross post this to the Elfsea list. I am not subscribed to
that one. Thanks! :)

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas