[Elfsea] Update on my surgery

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Thu May 17 10:23:17 PDT 2001

Like I said to your lovely wife Dux, surgery takes a lot out of you, come
find me and we'll commiserate together.  Glad you're doing well.  Sleep lots
until Warlord.. you'll need it.  Arabella - (she who appreciates pain meds
greatly)

I am home, now, with a big cut on my shoulder that's been stapled
together.  It looks terrible, but it'll leave a cool scar.

Thanks for all the kind comments everybody - I really appreciate it!

I won't be up for visitors until tomorrow, though the pain isn't really
all that bad right now.  It's just that the meds make me kinda loopy.

Again, thanks - and I'll see you at Warlord, if not before.

Dux
(hunting and pecking left-handed)