[Elfsea] Something to think about...

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 11:41:30 PDT 2001

Thank you for the insight.  I also believe this is a situation that could be
applied to those gentles who do, basically, the same thing by standing at
the back of court, chattering and being distracting.  If you have to carry
on, take it out of earshot of those who are interested in the scheduled
proceedings!  Thanks again.

Gwenllian Hertewelle