[Elfsea] FIELD TRIP!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 19:08:32 PDT 2001

Well M'Lord...

We were going to use our free passes we got for doing
the Knight's Tale demo if Eastchase will let us (I'll
call). I have no problem seeing this movie more than
once. :O) It'll give me more chances to ogle Ben
Affleck *swoonfaint*

Ahem...anyway...Once we get a general consensus on
what time, we'll decide together. Is that cool?

Talk to you soon!