[Elfsea] trailer towing update

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu May 24 13:43:50 PDT 2001

No, I didn't put my request on the Steppes list because I felt it would be
hard enough to find someone in Elfsea or Loch Ruadh, who would be headed
towards Canton, who would be able or willing to help.  Someone from the
Steppes would have to drive out of their way by a considerably larger margin
than someone in Elfsea might.

I feel it is too late at this point to consider posting to the Steppes list.
Also, I'm not subscribed to that list, and am therefore ineligible to post
to it.  And I will be leaving work shortly, and as yet, don't have the home
computer running again, so I would be unable to check any messages.

Something has come to mind, though, and that is renting a small u-haul for
Friday and again on Monday.  The cost, even if it was under $50, which I'm
not so sure it would be, would cause my poor Scottish husband to pass out
from the mere thought of the prodigal expense.

Thanks for the idea, though.

Madelina