[Elfsea] trailer towing update

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Sat May 26 01:23:44 PDT 2001

Dunstan,

I'm not going for the same reason.  My youngest, Kara, is graduating and I
MUST be there :)  My folks are here for the graduation as well and will be
staying the weekend so none of us will be attending any of the days.  This
will be the first Warlord I've missed since I started in the SCA.  I will
miss you all this weekend.

Sean