[Elfsea] Chivalry

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 17:52:10 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Greetings!
>especially COURTESY, to one and all. >
>Inez

    To me it is Duty.  This incorporates many ideals.  Courtesy is require to
make a society function; Honesty is require to keep faith to our friends,
families, and countrymen; Faith to strengthen us within and to receive and
grant those blessings from the power(s) each person holds dear;
Trustworthiness is to build the foundations of your community and your
Brothers (and sisters)-at-arms.
   These are just a few I think of.  But the larger one for me is Duty.  Do
what is expected and enjoy what you do knowing it helps something more than
yourself.

Godspeed,
Cyniric hlafard Cyniwarding