[Elfsea] A&S Night Workshops (was Solariums)

S. McFarlane tanwyn at flash.net
Thu May 31 21:17:21 PDT 2001

YES YES.......Speaking of A&S night, Next month's A&S night Workshop has
been changed to"Black  Work",
taught by MS Xene. This will be July 16th.
In Aug we will be having a Banner painting Workshop(by me) and Sept. Inkle
loom Weaving(by HL Ceinwen).

I hope every one has reserved their pieces for the ceramic Feast gear work
shop, that is coming up this month at AFTER HOURS CERAMICS. (June 18th )

I look forward to seeing every one there!
Tanwyn~