[Elfsea] Fencing cloak-Lost at Springfaire

Laura Feldner layla at worldinter.net
Sun May 6 12:20:51 PDT 2001

Who has custody of the Lost and Found items from Springfaire? (Timothy?)

During the Rapier Chess match on Satuday afternoon I loaned out my fencing
cloak and neglected to gather it back up when I packed up my fencing gear.

Did anyone happen to pick it up? It is Ansteorra colors: black on one side,
gold on the other.
Please let me know if anyone has seen it. Thanks!

Lady Layla