[Elfsea] Joint Fighter Practice Reminder

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon May 7 17:00:18 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Greetings unto Elfsea and Steppes,

This is a reminder that this weekend Elfsea will be hosting the Joint Fighter
Practice for May.  We realize that this is Mother's Day and we are not trying
to take that away from you, however do to scheduling issues, this is the best
day for this.  The starting time is the usual 2:00pm and the location is
Randol Mill Park in Arlington.  If you need directions, you are welcome to
email me at raimonddemora at hotmail.com[1].  Please help spread the word to all
and join us for at least part of the day if you can.

Who is this Fool in Service?
Raimond
Elfsea Kinght Marshal