[Elfsea] Wandering Bardic--directions

blakrose blakrose at swbell.net
Wed May 9 15:59:41 PDT 2001

the easiest way to get here is from 820----take any route you like to
loop 820 west----then take the Clifford Street exit,head east on
Clifford(if you come from the north its a left turn--if from the south
its a right turn) come to the fourth traffic light--this is Bomber Road,
turn left(you will be driving along the west side of Lockheeds
fence)----come to the secound left street   this is Shoreview Drive, you
will go thru a small dip, just after this you will see Abelia Drive on
the right----come all the way to the end of the street to the last
house.....

parking will be at a premium........its an odd situation

1246 Abelia Drive-----817-367-7885

the easiest route from Dallas is to take I-30 all the way across Ft
Worth to 820 westside take the 820 north exit from I-30---Clifford
Street is about a mile and a half north of I-30

if you are coming from Glaslyn come down I-35W to 820 take the west 820
exit then proceed around 820 to Clifford Street

i hope this helps all ya'll
see ya there

Cian