[Elfsea] Sad news from afar....

JengjenVandeRoet at aol.com JengjenVandeRoet at aol.com
Wed May 16 04:10:46 PDT 2001

Early Saturday morning, May 12, 2001,  we received a personal email from
Duke Andrew of Seldom Rest to inform us that he was departing this life by
choice.  After many hours of waiting, we have received verification that
indeed he did.  I have no details, nor would I give them if I did.  I know
many people had very strong feelings about Andrew, one way or the other, but
I am saddened by his passing.

THL Barbara Sterling

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Go visit www.KnowneWorldWeb.com