[Elfsea] A&S Night

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 14:26:50 PDT 2001

>Idea...Maybe I could hold my class at your house.  Men should learn >how to
>braid, too!  What time does Voyager start?

Probably not a good idea.  Voyager's final episode is 2 hours (7-9pm, I
believe).  And our house cannot accomodate two very different functions (1.
Sci-fi geeks hanging out watching the final episode of a great dramatic
series, 2. A bunch of girls hanging out talking about what to do with their
hair at SCA events)  Sounds a little too chaotic for me.

But our house is clean :)

Alessandra