[Elfsea] FIELD TRIP!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 14:35:45 PDT 2001

Unto the list of the greatest barony in the Knowne
World, Elfsea, doth Lady Eleanor Cleavely send her
most humble of greetings!

My dear lords and ladies!

Monday evening my lord Sebastian and I plan to vamoose
to the theatre to see "Pearl Harbor". Of course,
everyone knows that movies are much more fun when you
go in groups. Therefore, I have a suggestion:

We suggest a group outting to see "Pearl Harbor,"
either at Sundance Square in downtown Fort Worth or at
Eastchase Parkway (these theatres are subject to
change). Since everyone is coming home from Warlord
that day, we suggest an early evening showing (no
later than 8pm start time).

For those who wish to come, please feel free to
contact myself or Lord Sebastian either by email or
call us at 817-261-0557. If you haven't decided by
Friday, we'll be at Warlord.

Thanks and have a great day!

Yours in service and friendship,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely