[Elfsea] Help from the Baronial Guard

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Thu May 24 19:43:46 PDT 2001

Greetings on behalf of His Excellency Galen of Bristol,

Galen just left my house this evening and asked that I post this request.

In the back of my Suburban is all the baronial items which we will be using
this weekend at Steppes Warlord.

He is requesting that the Baronial Guard (this is one of their duties) or
anyone else who wishes to help, which is on site early assist in putting up
the Baronial tents, one in the Baronial Camp (the blue and white) and the
other on the list field (the blue and yellow).  As it looks now I will be on
site right at noon when the site opens.

Any and all help will be greatly and humbly appreciated as I can't do any of
this work.

Arabella
Steppes Warlord 2001 Elfsea Slum Goddess (Because I don't want to be a slum
lord!) hehe