[Elfsea] After Spring Faire

starkey arthur artairmacmora at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 16:34:16 PDT 2001

 After 10 years as a merchant as a persona, and donating wares to every group in the Kingdom at events that she attended including Crown several times, I think Rose Macmora should now receive a service award for enhancing the appearance of the populas of the Kingdom.  The best place to present an award of this nature would be Elfsea Defender.

Respectfully,

Artair Macmora

P.S. She never made a profit off the events.

  baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org wrote:
Hey everybody!

While it's still fresh in your mind, this is a very
good time to jot down _award recommendations_! Send
them to us!

Share with us your ideas and observations! Help us to
honor those who deserve it.

If you have questions, we'd be happy to discuss them
with you.

Just send them to:

and

Thanks!