[Elfsea] Knight's Tale Demo

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 13:23:02 PDT 2001

Buenos Dias from Elfsea's Hospitaler!

There has been much talk on the Elfsea list of doing a demo at the Grapevine
Mills AMC movie theatre. I apologize for any confusion for not contacting
The Steppes sooner. Before I contacted the Steppes to ask if they would like
to participate in the demo with us, I wanted to make sure that we could do a
demo first.

Well, the answer is "No". According to the manager, AMC now has a strict
rule against demos at their theatres due to insurance liability.

So, now I shift into Plan B. How about if we all meet in front of the
theatre box office on the 12th in the evening in garb and go watch the movie
together? Evenings are the busiest time for the movie theatres and it would
be our best time to catch the interest of those interested in the Middle
Ages.

We can bring the fliers from NTIF and pass these out to those who do ask
about our "strange clothes" and seem interested in our game.

If you like this idea and you are from The Steppes, please contact me
privately, as I am not subscribed The Steppes e-list.

Yours in Service,
Lady Maria de Vasquez
Hospitaler to the Lord and Lady of Elfsea