[Elfsea] knight's tale demo in Sundance Sq

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Thu May 3 17:55:26 PDT 2001

Has anybody thought of maybe a theater in the Steppes arena.  Arabella

Umm, I don't want to discourage anyone's hopes here,
but the theatres in Sundance Square are both AMC
theatres.  It's possible the restriction on demos is
corporatewide, not just at Grapevine Mills.

Also even with the relatively large lobbies at the
Palace, I don't think there would be enough room to
put on a demo and accomodate the weekend night crowds.
 Remember, the theatre's business comes first, not us.

That being said, Tinseltown would be a better place
for a demo simply because there is more space.

However, ANY demo is better than no demo.

-Bjorn