[Elfsea] Knights Tale Demo - Two Choices

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 17:48:35 PDT 2001

Having it in downtown Ft Worth would be OK by me, but if we wish to do this
demo in relation with The Steppes, then it needs to be at a 1/2 way point
between the 2 Baronies. It would not be fair to ask them to drive that far
for a demo.

I will try my best to call Grapevine Tinseltown tomorrow.

ATTENTION to my deputies: If you have time, could you please call theatres
that are somewhat 1/2 in between The Steppes and Elfsea tomorrow and then
get with me on potential demo sites? I will need phone numbers and names. I
would like to stay in the East Tarrant County/West Dallas County area.

Caelin, how would we go about contacting the media? Can you do this once we
get a demo site tacked down?

Maria