[Elfsea] Another graduate

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Fri May 11 06:22:18 PDT 2001

Xene here,

Congratulations to all three of you!! And you all planned it to be the same
day at different parts of the metroplex, so I can't be at all 3.  Arghhh...

Lavina is Llywelyn's cadet's wife (sort of like a daughter-in-law),
Genevieve was my first Lady-in-Waiting and dear friend, and Philip is my
Apprentice.  I *know* how hard all these fine gentles have worked, and are
recieving the honors due them.  What is truly amazing is the impact they
have made as individuals to the Society.  They are all talented artisans who
share their learning constantly with others.

Genevieve is also getting married next month and settling down, so
congratulations again!!

Vivat!!

Mistress Xene