[Elfsea] Chivalry

Shelly Edwards Rebekah.of.Newcastle at pandora.org
Wed May 30 10:31:06 PDT 2001

Lady Lavina,

The young man was David, my nephew.  Warlord was his first event and he's hooked.  He's already picked a name.  He lives in the Barony of Three Rivers in Calontir, but the name he's picked is Deykin Bach of Elfsea.  I believe that he will make our barony proud.

Lady Rebekah
Extremely pleased and proud aunt