[Elfsea] Open Torch

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 08:30:53 PDT 2001

Yes, torches are open tonite. However, I will be
running back and forth to my Mom's house a few times
with garage sale items for this weekend, so if I'm not
there right at 7, or when you show up, just wait a few
minutes. Also, I am in the middle of a move at my job,
and they managed to loose my CPU. So, I am writing you
through the kindness of a coworker. If you need
directions, or other information, please call me at:

817-963-3825 work
817-797-1988 cell

Rixende

--- "Sharon R. Saroff" <sindara at pobox.com> wrote:
> Rixende,
>
> Are you having open torch night on THrursday?
>
> Sindara

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Privy Secretary to TRH Duncan and Larissa, Ansteorra
Apprentice to Mistress Signy Dimmridaela
http://www.timelessbeads.com       rixende at timelessbeads.com