[Elfsea] Teacher's Job Fair

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Fri May 4 06:44:04 PDT 2001

Xene here making a mundane pitch:

Cedar Hill ISD is having a Job Fair this Saturday from 11 - 2.  We have
several openings here at Bray Elementary, and I would encourage all my
teacher friends to come check it out.  Bray is rated in the top 250 schools
in Region 10 in "D" magazine.  Cedar Hill High School was rated as one of
the best in Texas by the same magazine for the AP and concurrent college
classes, along with number of graduates attending college.

To be honest, it is like the schools that I grew up with.  The kids are
encouraged to be children.  We are looking at having around 300-350
children, adding a Pre-K next year.  I am very happy to be staying here next
year, and would love to have some of my friends work with me.

One added benefit is that CHISD is now allowing teachers who don't live in
the district to bring their children to attend a CHISD school.

If you are interested, please look at their web page at www.chisd.com .

Thank you,
Xene

Vicki Marsh