[Elfsea] "A Knight's Tale" Sneak Preview!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 13:42:30 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the list!

As promised, I've finally found out where the sneak
previews for "A Knight's Tale" are being held!

The following theatres are showing the movie tomorrow
(Saturday, May 5):

Loews Cityview
Bryant Irvin & I-20
Fort Worth
817-346-4366
Showtime: 8:00 pm

Fossil Creek 11
I-35W and Western Center Blvd
Fort Worth
817-847-9591
Showtime: 7:30pm

AMC Grapevine Mills
Grapevine Mills Mall
3150 Grapevine Mills Pkwy
972-724-8000
Showtime: 7:30pm

AMC Sundance Square
Downtown Fort Worth
(doesn't say whether it's the Palace or Sundance 11)
817-810-1111
Showtime: 7:20pm

The ad also didn't say what movie is showing with the
sneak but I'll call and find out. Perhaps we can get a
few people to go to the sneak and give Elfsea and
Steppes the low-down on this movie, which looks to be
about awesome.

Lady Eleanor Cleavely