[Elfsea] An Article for Lady Fighters

Stacy E. Dickey sdickey73 at cfl.rr.com
Wed May 30 10:07:05 PDT 2001

Greetings friends,

    I finished this article recently and hope it might be of some assistance
to new lady fighters. In light of the budget cuts on The Black Star, I
thought the internet would be my next bet in getting it out in public within
my home kingdom.

    To find the article, please go to :

http://www.geocities.com/vanorav/Helping_Hand1.doc

    I welcome you to conact me if you have any further questions. I only ask
a couple of things of you. #1- Please do not publish this article in any
other forum without my written permission. That also means not sending it to
other mailing lists. There are some places I'd rather have it in written
copy than on the internet. #2- Respect the copyright, please. #3- Feel free
to print a copy for friends not on the internet.

    I thank you for your time.

Au Dieu,
Lady Vanora de Calais
Trimaris/Ansteorra