[Elfsea] [Fwd: [Glaslyn] Chivalry]

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Wed May 30 13:41:45 PDT 2001

Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 20:11:03 -0500
From: Theresa Wyatt <teebyrd at earthlink.net>
To: glaslyn at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Glaslyn] Chivalry

Greeting HL Tanwyn,

Chivarly, wonderful courtesy, I have experience among the members of Glaslyn,
Steppes and Elfsea. I am still new to the society and was pleasently surprised
on my first event when a lord aided me in carrying in my baskets. Later I
learned that lord with the gold cornet was Baron Galen, after the Lady Lavina
introduced me.( Thank you Your Excellency)

Chivarly is displayed by service and courtesy. In Glaslyn, Lady Lavina has aided
me in situations, among some are A&S activities, introductions to several people
and helping me when I looked completely lost. Her Lord David,our Ladies Champion
is always there with a helping hand and coffee. HL Ceinwen has given me her
time, talent and ear on more than one occassion. HL Airaklee, Lord Herries and
Lord Sebastian have carried more baskets, totes and art projects for the ladies
of our Canton, and a sleeping little boy on more than one occassion. Lady
Capricia has taught me to hunt the woods of Perth Street like true hunter.
Chivarly is more than a kind word. Chivalry is generosity of spirit.  I have
been blessed by Glaslyn 's members.

Joan