[Elfsea] November Scroll

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 11:58:15 PST 2001

I think I can shed some light on this :

I've not gotten the scroll that is mailed to myself yet, so the Post
Office is likely taking their time delivering the 'irregular' sized
mail this month.  Lady Rebekah did mail it on the day she sent the
original missive.

As for Kingdom Law, it was delivered from me to Countess Sara at
Kingdom A&S.  From Countess Sara it will go to our Kingdom Chronicler,
who could not be at Kingdom A&S.  From there he will order labels (from
Corporate), and then drop them in the mail.  I wouldn't expect them
before you recieve your December BlackStar.  That timeline is just a
guess though.

Timothy