[Elfsea] service to the dream video

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Thu Nov 8 08:55:06 PST 2001

Yes, Sfi, I know about Fair Use. I just attended a seminar that covered
copyright information for educators - again.

Yes, you can make a copy of one that you bought and take it to work to view
*with* friends.  You can actually make two copies, just like with software,
to use as back-up and to protect your initial copy.

  There are a lot of little nuances to this particular aspect of handling
anyone's creative ideas and work.  That's what keeps copyright lawyers in
business.

However, the basic message of what I wrote is still very much in order in
respect to the first message.

Xene