[Elfsea] service to the dream video

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Thu Nov 8 18:54:04 PST 2001

Okay, so if you buy a video, you can make a copy to take up to work.

Xene

Remember that in this context, we are neither students nor educators, so
arguing for "Fair Use" doesn't work.  For a short description of Fair Use,
refer to http://www.loc.gov/copyright/fls/fl102.pdf which is published by
the Library of Congress, Copyright Office.

Even teachers have to be *very, very* careful about showing their own videos
in class.

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Ctopher069 at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 7:38 PM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] service to the dream video

       And have no intent to do. All I had in mind was to show people who
were interested who we are and what we do and maybe get some new blood in
the
canton, barony or kingdom. Being that most of them work for Walmart getting
weekends off is not possible to make events or demos. SO i was coming up
with
away to let them see what we do.

       Ailgenan