[Elfsea] Pressing topic: New Park for Practices

Daniel Gutridge dstewartsca at home.com
Tue Nov 13 10:39:42 PST 2001

Where is Veterans park?

Daniel Gutridge
WCI
817-690-1154

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Libbie Greene
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 12:13 PM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Pressing topic: New Park for Practices

I too echo that sentiment. There are play grounds for the children that are
in
good repair and pathways that make getting to the various areas in the park
easier for wheelchairs to navigate. There is also a performance stage with
great
acoustics for the performers to practice should they choose. Restrooms are
clean
and well maintained and there is large tracts of clear space for melees.

Brigit O'Shaughnessey