[Elfsea] Pressing topic: New Park for Practices

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 13 16:40:29 PST 2001

Trinity Park runs along Trinity River across from Forest Park Drive, all the
way from I-30 to 7th Street, plus biking / running trails that stretch for
miles further either direction along the river.  It is the site for Mayfest,
remember the couple of demos there?

That established, I just want to know WHAT PART of Trinity Park are people
talking about for fighter practice?

My personal choices are (in no particular order) Veteran's Park, Bedford
Boy's Ranch, and R. J. Stovall Park, the one in South Arlington used for the
last Passe d'Armes.

Alaric