[Elfsea] Pressing topic: New Park for Practices

Sebastian de Rolstoun sebastianderolstoun at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 18:30:53 PST 2001

> The hard facts are that
> most, I'd wager of 80%, of those that fight at
> Elfsea fighter practices are located between 35W and
> 360 in the east-west, and within a short drive if 20
> and 183/820 north-south (there are many that live
> just north or south of that north-south window, but
> they would head to either 183/820 or 20 to head
> anywhere).  The map center of such a population
> would be at about 820 & 30, as has been discussed
> before.

I think the reason that most of the people that come
out to the fighter practices come from that general
vicinity is because, in truth it is too far for any
one further away than that to drive.  I know for a
fact that we have many people interested in light
fighting that live in the Loch (as evidence from the
mass blade order).  Also do we forget those that do
make that trip, should we continue to burden them?

> I would also again like to voice the opinion that
> while Fort Worth has been doing a great deal to
> improve Trinity Park, it has not had an effect on
> the neighborhood yet, and I would not feel
> comfortable being in said neighborhood after dark.

If the "true" center of the Barony is right on 820 &
I30, I personally would not like to be there after
dark.

Thought I should contribute.  after all, I have to be
there anyway.

sebastian